Wednesday, August 12, 2009

God's Will or Bad Economy & I'm clueless


Well, every single job i've put in for has told me i'm Eligible but not accepted...Every single thing that i know i can do and would be a really cool job...everything has been turned down. I've been living at home for 8 years now and am finally brave enough to put out for jobs, and the timing couldnt be any worse.

I prayed that God would not open any doors that i'm not supposed to walk through but as i get older and desire change in my life, it gets frustrating and a feeling of dismay when all doors seem to be shut.

I have to talk myself into thinking that its His will, and maybe the new adventure i'm about to go on will have a greater open door than the little ones i'm trying to open...

How long do i wait and believe that? do i just sit here living in one bedroom of my mothers house at 37 years old? is the economy so bad i should just sit and wait it out?

it's so hard because no one really seems to have the right answer...so rather than get depressed about it, i'm trying to enjoy every day of my life and all that it brings...even if it brings nothing but another breath of air...

No comments:

Post a Comment